Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I made spring rolls

This year, both my husband and I will have the company Christmas potluck held in the same week right before Christmas.  After consulting with a few close friends about what would be proper to bring, homemade vegetable spring rolls wins the best choice.

In order to leave enough backup time in case we have trouble to acquire all the ingredients, we went shopping over the weekend. My hubby and I started making the rolls around 5pm last night, and by the time we finished wrapping up all the sheets we had, it was almost 9:30. The potluck will be on Wednesday and Friday, I decided to leave the freshly made spring rolls on the back yard deck overnight to get them frozen instantly. That way, I will have the spring rolls ready to deep fry whenever needed. It will be fresh, tasty and good looking.  

Anyhow, spring rolls are ready and I am looking forward to finding out whether they would be favored at the potluck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment